Friday, March 13, 2009

There Should Be No Walks in Softball!

Last night in my Softball Game one of my team mates got slightly upset because I led off the game by popping out on a 3-1 pitch. “Dude, why’d you swing at that? You had a 3-1 count!”. I just looked at him and said, “I will never settle for a walk in Softball if I can help it”. Which may have been the wrong decision at the time. I did finish the game 3 for 4 and my last at bat, I swung at another 3-1 pitch and got an inside the park homer so I had to point that out to my team mate. Plus the Center Fielder took half a look at me and scooted up a bit. So I took one look at him and thought to myself, I think I’m going to hit the ball over that jackass’s head in Center Field. I think I was rounding 3rd when he finally grabbed the ball. But seriously, there should be no walks in Softball. The mere thought is just ridiculous. If you are walking up to the plate in a Softball Game even thinking about a walk for any reason then you should not play any sports what so ever. PS – The movie Pineapple Express is fucking hilarious.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should read Money Ball. Walks are the key to victory.

But anyways, swing harder pansy!