Saturday, March 28, 2009

December 21, 2012

This topic continues to resurface. I feel I have to write about it. I have actually researched this topic because it intrigues me. Let's get one thing straight, the world is not going to end on December 21st 2012. Even the Mayans who are responible for the calendar that points at this date do not believe that. There is one theory that I like to believe in. Earth has an equator. So why can't galaxies have equators as well? If you are in the Northern Hemisphere and flush a toilet the water spins in the opposite direction as it would if you were in the Southern Hemisphere. Trust me, I've done it. So this theory that I like, and I'm not saying it's absolutely the right theory, is as simple as that. On December 21st 2012, I believe that Earth is going to pass through a galactic equator which would mean that Earth would begin to spin to in the opposite direction. This would not happen instantaneously. Just the thought of that is retarded. We have already proven that planets in our galaxy spin in the opposite direction than others do. If you believe in the big bang theory, this can not be unless there is something like a galactic equator that would force planets to do so. We know that Mars is slowing down and beginning to start spinning the opposite way. So if this is true, what would happen on this specific date? This theory would mean that the polar ice caps would reverse and parts of Earth that are not currently familiar with particular climates would be introduced to them. In history, certain things have happened to keep the Earth's population in check like the Black Plague for instance. Who's to say that this date is not the next thing that keeps Earth's population in check. We're currently at a little over 7 Billion right now and from what I studied in school, Earth cannot produce enough food to support more than 8 Billion. This date is not the end of the world, but it could be for a significant number of people. The best part is there is no way to prepare for it because nobody knows exactly what will happen. But what will happen?.. Maybe nothing. Maybe something.

No comments: